Price Range : $11-30 ($$)
Adress: 423 W Girard Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19123
Phone: (215) 925-5080
- list_altTakes ReservationsYes
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- thumb_upGood ForLunch, Dinner
- local_parkingBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- volume_upNoise LevelQuiet
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingNo
- tvHas TVNo
The food is the closest I've had in the area to my mom's Indian dishes growing up. Prices are fair. Service has always been exceptional.
Order Malai kofta and a Chaat..literally no spices were added, super bland :(
So, I am new to Philly, and thought of checking out the Indian food here! And man, did I get the taste from the first bite itself - philly is very unfortunate to have restaurant like this; I am not even sure how this has 4.5 rating on google I would totally recommend this place, given you have had dirt for couple hundred days and been starving for remaining part of the year
This place is amazing. I'm Indian and I love it here. Make sure to get the samosa chat!
It was very nice . I enjoy the food.